Friday, October 10, 2008

A New Video From an Old Friend (The MMO Strut)

Auntisocial is near legendary in her videos of Star Wars Galaxies. I've long admired and enjoyed her work. I used to enjoy her posts on the various gamer forums I frequent. She just popped up again in a thread over at MMOfringe.com.

In that thread she mentioned her newish video, so I decided to share it with you folks. HHere she experiments with rotoscope using the unbiquitous subject: the babes of WoW and SWG -- especially their dance moves and their strut. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Fisher. There were/are so many wonderful SWG video artists: Javier, Windspire, GypsyGroove, Atomic Space Kitty, Triquetra Pictures, Blueberry Toast, ROFL ... and I'm only naming the ones I can remember off the top of my head. They inspired me to try to figure out how to make short films and I miss them. I still consider myself a noob!

Aunti