Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day



Had to find a Star Wars one, of course. On a more serious, and joyful note, I would like to take the time to thank my F(f)athers in Heaven.

My dear dad, I can not express how much I miss you. You are one of the biggest parts of what make me me, and even though we didn't always see eye-to-eye on everything, I miss every debate, every groan, every smirk we made in each other's direction. I eagerly await our reunion. Until then, thank you and Happy Father's Day.

Dear Father in Heaven, El Shaddai, thank you for giving me my other dad, our blessed lives and all the bounty and great things we shared. I'll see you when you lift me up into your arms. Until then, thank you and Happy Father's Day.

To those of you who are fathers out there, may our Father in Heaven bless you and keep you. Thank you for being there for your kids when you can. Thank you for taking the loving responsibility for new life, and new civilization. The future depends on you. Have a great day. Chill and grill.

No comments: